Videos

 

Denver man files suit over dog's electrocution
Stray Voltage in Baltimore

BALTIMORE, MD (WJZ) — A WJZ investigation is revealing decaying wires are causing serious hazards throughout Baltimore neighborhoods, hazards so serious they can shock or even kill people as they walk down the street.

Dog electrocuted by exposed wires inside park utility box


Stray voltage on San Antonio streets by LocalNews-GrabNetworks

Stray voltage on San Antonio streets
Shocking Truth Stray Voltage in Rhode Island

PROVIDENCE, RI (CBS) – Rhode Islands shocking story on walking its streets with hidden dangers of stray voltage. As Reported by NBC 10.

Potentially Deadly Electrical Charges Found on City Streets


Stray Voltage Electrocutes Dog in Seattle

View more videos at: http://nbcbayarea.com.

Stray Voltage, What You Need to Know

Stray Voltage Surges Through Cities Across The Country

Shocking Situation on South Street

I-Team: Stray Voltage Mission

Investigator: Cleveland's shocking discovery

Family of girl electricuted after leaning on fence is pushing for tougher inspection law

Family Wants Lawmakers To Pass A Bill Protecting People From Stray Voltage

I-Team: Stray Voltage Law

Mo. siblings electrocuted at Lake of the Ozarks

Rescuer describes electric current that killed boy
Additional Videos