Texas

13 year old girl was electrocuted by a light pole in Mansfield

A man was electrocuted by an electrified fence in Beeville

At this time there is not an adequate utility, legislative, or regulatory initiative to address the problem of contact voltage in Texas leaving pedestrians and pets vulnerable to shock or electrocution.

To voice your concerns to representatives in Texas please use the links below:

National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates

Public Utilities Commission of Texas

Texas U.S. Representatives

Texas U.S. Senators

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Please click on the map below to learn about contact voltage in your State.