Several dogs were shocked by an energized sidewalk and lamppost in Santa Fe
At this time there is not an adequate utility, legislative, or regulatory initiative to address the problem of contact voltage in New Mexico leaving pedestrians and pets vulnerable to shock or electrocution.
To voice your concerns to representatives in New Mexico please use the links below:
National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates
New Mexico Public Regulatory Commission
New Mexico U.S. Representatives
New Mexico U.S. Senators
Please click on the map below to learn about contact voltage in your State.