New Jersey

A man was electrocuted in Newark when he sat on a curb and leaned against a traffic signal pole.  The man was wet from an open fire hydrant and his feet were in a puddle when he made contact with the pole.  His wife and a friend were both shocked trying to help and the man’s wife suffered burns on her leg.

To voice your concerns to representatives in New Jersey please use the links below:

National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates

New Jersey Board of Public Utilities

New Jersey U.S. Representatives

New Jersey U.S. Senators

Local Legislators

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Please click on the map below to learn about contact voltage in your State.