A man was electrocuted in Newark when he sat on a curb and leaned against a traffic signal pole. The man was wet from an open fire hydrant and his feet were in a puddle when he made contact with the pole. His wife and a friend were both shocked trying to help and the man’s wife suffered burns on her leg.
To voice your concerns to representatives in New Jersey please use the links below:
National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates
New Jersey Board of Public Utilities
New Jersey U.S. Representatives
New Jersey U.S. Senators
Please click on the map below to learn about contact voltage in your State.