New Hampshire

A dog was shocked by an electrified light pole in Nashua.

At this time there is not an adequate utility, legislative, or regulatory initiative to address the problem of contact voltage in New Hampshire leaving pedestrians and pets vulnerable to shock or electrocution.

To voice your concerns to representatives in New Hampshire please use the links below:

National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates

New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission

New Hampshire U.S. Representatives

New Hampshire U.S. Senators

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Please click on the map below to learn about contact voltage in your State.