Missouri

An 11 year old girl was electrocuted in Grandview after stepping on a section of rolled up fence near a defective light pole.

Learn More: http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=feEqAAAAIBAJ&sjid=k4oFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2620,208800&dq=crystin-hess&hl=en

At this time there is not an adequate utility, legislative, or regulatory initiative to address the problem of contact voltage in Missouri leaving pedestrians and pets vulnerable to shock or electrocution.

To voice your concerns to representatives in Missouri please use the links below:

National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates

Missouri Public Service Commission

Missouri U.S. Representatives

Missouri U.S. Senators

_______________________________________________________________________________

Please click on the map below to learn about contact voltage in your State.