Several dogs have been shocked by faulty light poles in Minneapolis

At this time there is not an adequate utility, legislative, or regulatory initiative to address the problem of contact voltage in Minnesota leaving pedestrians and pets vulnerable to shock or electrocution.

To voice your concerns to representatives in Minnesota please use the links below:

National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates

Minnesota Public Utilities Commission

Minnesota U.S. Representatives

Minnesota U.S. Senators



Please click on the map below to learn about contact voltage in your State.