Hawaii

college application essay editing servicesHonolulu

A man was electrocuted after touching a sidewalk utility box. Insulation around wiring inside the box had eroded causing the metal box to become energized.

Learn More: http://www.kitv.com/r/18755209/detail.html

Learn more: http://www.kitv.com/news/18755209/detail.html#ixzz1agPrFgns

At this time there is not an adequate utility, legislative, or regulatory initiative to address the problem of contact voltage in Hawaii leaving pedestrians and pets vulnerable to shock or electrocution.

To voice your concerns to representatives in Hawaii please use the links below:

National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates

Hawaii Public Utilities Commission

Hawaii U.S. Representatives

Hawaii U.S. Senators

 

_______________________________________________________________________________best vacuum for dog hairesa-letter.comessay help