Colorado

A man was shocked and a dog was electrocuted in Denver after stepping in a puddle that was electrified by a an underground electrical fault

At this time there is not an adequate utility, legislative, or regulatory initiative to address the problem of contact voltage in Colorado leaving pedestrians and pets vulnerable to shock or electrocution.

To voice your concerns to representatives in Colorado please use the links below:

National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates

Colorado Public Utilities Commission

Colorado U.S. Representatives

Colorado U.S. Senators

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Please click on the map below to learn about contact voltage in your State.