Arizona

8-year-old boy was electrocuted in Tucson by improperly insulated splice in a utility junction box

At this time there is not an adequate utility, legislative, or regulatory initiative to address the problem of contact voltage in Arizona leaving pedestrians and pets vulnerable to shock or electrocution.

To voice your concerns to representatives in Arizona please use the links below:

National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates

Public Utilities Commission of Arizona

Arizona U.S. Representatives

Arizona U.S. Senators

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Please click on the map below to learn about contact voltage in your State.