Indiana

A 16 year old was electrocuted in Fort Wayne after touching a faulty light pole.

At this time there is not an adequate utility, legislative, or regulatory initiative to address the problem of contact voltage in Indiana leaving pedestrians and pets vulnerable to shock or electrocution.

To voice your concerns to representatives in Indiana please use the links below:

National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates

Public Utilities Commission of Indiana

Indiana U.S. Representatives

Indiana U.S. Senators

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Please click on the map below to learn about contact voltage in your State.