British Columbia

A policeman and police dog were shocked by an electrical plate on a Vancouver sidewalk

A Mastiff was shocked on a Vancouver sidewalk because of faulty underground wiring.

At this time there is no adequate utility, legislative, or regulatory initiative to address the problem of contact voltage in this province leaving pedestrians and pets vulnerable to shock or electrocution.

To voice your concerns to representatives in British Columbia please use the links below:

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Please click on the map below to learn about contact voltage in your Province.