The Rhode Island Veterinary Medical Association presented Roz Rustigian the Certificate of Commendation for her tireless efforts to remediate the issue of stray voltage throughout the state of Rhode Island and congratulating her on the passage of legislation directing the Public Utilities Commission and the Division of Utilities and Carriers to require electric utilities to conduct contact voltage detection surveys and complete timely repairs of faults.
- Rhode Island Veterinary Medical Association Certificate of Commendation Fri, Jan 18th, 2013 The Rhode Island Veterinary Medical Association... more »
- Rhode Island Passes Contact Voltage Legislation Thu, Jul 5th, 2012 PROVIDENCE, RI (June 7, 2012) -- Governor Lincoln... more »
- Rescuer describes electric current that killed boy Thu, Jul 5th, 2012 Grainger County, Tn - One child has died and another... more »
- Mo. siblings electrocuted at Lake of the Ozarks Thu, Jul 5th, 2012 LAKE OF THE OZARKS, Mo. - A girl and her brother from... more »
- Girl Dies From Electric Shock While Playing Mini Golf In Orlando Fri, Jun 29th, 2012 Orlando, Fl (The Journal) - Authorities say an... more »
- view more news